mandag den 2. februar 2015

SAMMENLIGNENDE PARNOTER (udvidet tirsdag)

(vi skrev begge to noter som gale til Herzog + Oppenheimer - dette er en sammenlignende opsummering, der kun inkluderer udtalelser, vi begge to har nedskrevet (skråstreg, /, markerer alternative formuleringer, parentes, (), udvidelser hos én af os))

read carefully

what kind of metatphor / metaphor for what?

every (grown) man should (eventually) pull a ship over a mountain

forund places people (objects)

I am nor scared of anything!

this is kind of odd and have / needs to be explained  / understood and I dont / can't

climate of doom

they wrote cow on their cows

happy new year, losers

(you are) NOT the fly on the wall

as if facts constitute truth

repeat things

slightly for/ in favor of censorship
I would like to be the only censor

how do you prepare the soil

"COFFEE AND CAKE" ((snerret sarkastisk))

no coverage

in your case completely and utterly right
you dicovered a continent

(I am convinced that) my prose will outlive my films

writing is the most direct (way to express something)

know the heart of men

Wisconsin t-shirt ((havde han på under frakken))

stay in business

completely invent

((Shakespeare:)) the truest poetry is the most feigning
(I couldnt' have said it better) (I really love Shakespeare for that)

how do we understand the signs?

how do we put them in the grid (of significance)

this (here) is my contract

Heart of Glass - real self portrait

hypnotic voice, calm, quiet (scary)

BUT WHY! penguin

Forced (to say: never listen to that tape)
(said it in the chock of listening) (I am allowed tio say things in chock)

NO REDEMPTION

good guy in the white hat

(you have to stick to an) inner flow

(we had to have) a costume for the dancing soul

you have to exhale violently and then (there should be) the laughter

turn the pig loose

the bliss of evil

dont' ask for a permit, ask for forgiveness

(I had found the) tiniest horse (on the planet)

(middelclass: deep) longing for panic

((overhørt af WH's kone på toilet til WH-optræden: han vil have os til at)) read, like, books

metaphors nobody / no one else sees

Fred Astaire whom I love

(continuity) (which is (fairly) silly

(((spørgsmål)) what do you do to) know the heart of man?
travel on foot
(the world reveals itself) (expose yourself to the world)

books/ reading - know the soul of man

(I don't want to have) any aesthetics, it will / they come in by themselves

(there is) no viewfinder (on my set)

(of course I take) no for an answer

(there are) things out there more important than cinema

(fan af) Plou adsbæk

(I have) no goals in life

I dont' want to look myself in the mirror

Only shallow people know themselves

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar