onsdag den 11. oktober 2017

Politisk poesi findes!

Eminem til BET-awards (ikke helt den amerikanske Bukdahls Bet) i aftes;

"Fuck that, this is for Colin, ball up a fist
A
nd keep that shit balled like Donald the bitch
"He's gonna get rid of all immigrants"
"He's gonna build that thing up taller than this"
Well, if he does build it, I hope it's rock solid with bricks

'Cause like him in politics, I'm using all of his tricks
'Cause I'm throwing that piece of shit against the wall 'til it sticks
And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his
I'm drawing, in the sand, a line
You're either for or against
And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split
On who you should stand beside
I'll do it for you with this:
"Fuck you!"
The rest of America stand up
We love our military, and we love our country
But we fucking hate Trump"

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar