fredag den 14. september 2018

Lana er L=A=N=G=U=A=G=E-digter

fordi Lana del Rey monterer sine tekster af - i specifik og alment splintret populærkulur - lånt sprog, hvilket de kun bliver finere og inderligere af, jeg kan ikke holde op med at høre den nye single "Mariners Aparment Complex", her et tekstklip og nedenunder en tekst-video:

Catch a wave and take in the sweetness
Think about it, the darkness, the deepness
All the things that make me who I am

And who I am is a big-time believer
That people can change, but you don't have to leave her
When everyone's talking, you can make a stand

'Cause even in the dark I feel your resistance
You can see my heart burning in the distance
Baby, baby, baby, I'm your man (yeah)

You lose your way, just take my hand
You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again
Don't look too far, right where you are, that's where I am
I'm your man
I'm your man

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar