fredag den 19. september 2014

Werner rekreerer i park - i dag går op i sig selv

Vi ser Herzog (indtil flere On Death Row-episoder - muntert!) og Parks and Reccreation (4. sæson, ca. midtvejs - muntrere!) på vores tv-skærm i dag, fordi i går var en hård nyser, og så opdager du dette stykke synkronictetssvimlende information:

The German directing legend has lent his voice to "The Simpsons," "Metalocalpyse," the upcoming "Penguins Of Madagascar," Miyazaki's "The Wind Rises" and even played the villain in Tom Cruise actioner "Jack Reacher." But it sounds like we'll be seeing him on a small screen in one of the unlikelier possible venues, in a cameo on NBC's long-running, sweet-natured sitcom "Parks & Recreation."
According to Flavorwire (via the AV Club), Herzog revealed in a talked at the Brooklyn Academy of Music that he recently taped a cameo on the series, which stars Amy Poehler and freshly-minted superstar Chris Pratt, despite being unfamiliar with it. "I play an elderly guy who sells his decrepit house to the young couple who are the leading characters in this, and directly to the camera, I address the audience and I saw 'You know, I lived in this home for 47 years. And I decided to move out now and sell this because I'm moving to Orland, Florida, to be close to Disney World.' I've never seen the show, but I hope they kept some of it." Amazing. That's one more reason to tune in when "Parks & Recreation" returns for its final, seventh season.! !


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar